1. Tell us about your connection to Wigtown and the Book Festival.
I’ve never been to the Festival before, but have been to Wigtown loads to visit the book shops there, I was sent to this bookshop-café to look for their philosophy/theology section and that was it from there!
2. Sum up your festival experience in 5 words.
I could time travel to the future and tell you about it tomorrow?
3. What's your favourite festival memory?
I haven’t been to the festival before, but looking forward to my workshop at this years festival. I’m just hoping to engage young people with street art, and changing the parameters in which they think about it. There are loads of different art forms within it!
4. Who would be your dream author to appear at the Festival?
Either Paul Staymmets or Rupert Sheldrick. Staymmets writes about mycology and the fungal world, and Sheldrick on the morpho-genetic field, which is fascinating! I’d really recommend his banned TED-talk.
5. Give us one recommendation or top tip for Wigtown, the Festival or D&G.